Our all inclusive yacht charters include a lot – which is why “What should I pack?” is a frequently asked pre-arrival guest question. Not to worry, we’ve got you covered! Here is a simple guide to help you check this item off your to-do list so you can focus on how excited you are for your upcoming vacation.
Here’s what to pack for all inclusive yacht charters:
- DO bring soft-sided duffles or luggage. Storage on a yacht must be strategic, so being able to stow away your bags once you’re unpacked is key to everyone’s comfort and mobility.
- DO bring any age-specific baby gear. If you’re traveling with young children under 30lbs, we recommend that you bring an appropriately sized life jacket.
- DO bring any medications you require, as we may not be close to a stocked pharmacy at any given point during your charter.
- DO bring your passports (and visas, if required, depending on your origin country)
- DO bring swimsuits and comfortable beach wear. Everything is pretty casual in the Caribbean, so you’ll feel right at home in easy, breezy outfits, day and night.
- DO bring sun protection such as rash guards and hats. You’ll be in the sun a lot more that you likely are at home, so give yourself the option to cover-up.
And here’s what NOT to pack for all inclusive yacht charters:
- DON’T bring any non-reef-safe sunscreen. It’s important to protect our reefs and regular sunscreens bleach the coral and cause other environmental damage. We have reef-safe sunscreen onboard our yachts, or you’re welcome to bring your own if you require a specific brand.
- DON’T bring any food, snacks, or drinks. All inclusive yacht charters cover every meal; we promise – you will not go hungry! If you have specific dietary requirements, you will have the opportunity to let us know when you complete your preference sheet a week prior to your yacht charter. We will then plan accordingly and you will be well taken care of.
- DON’T bring anything fancy that can’t get a little wet. We’ll be traveling to and from the yacht via dinghy often so designer purses, expensive shoes, and prized sneakers aren’t practicable or worth the risk.
- DON’T bring water sports gear. Our boats are well-equipped with endless water toys including snorkel gear, scuba gear, paddle boards, and more.
- DON’T bring games, etc. We’ve got all the fun stuff – for all ages – onboard for you, and you’ll be able to download any movies or shows you wish to watch on charter.