Looking to explore new seas in 2023? We’re excited to share that one of the biggest yachts in our fleet – Yacht Laysan – is now available for charters not only in the Virgin Islands, but also in the Bahamas. All you need to do is let us know where to meet you!
Let’s sail the Bahamas together
Much like the Virgin Islands, the Bahamas are a chain of islands, cays, and islets surrounded by some of the most beautiful water in the world. However, where the Virgin Islands are mostly mountainous volcanic islands, the islands of the Bahamas are low lying and almost completely flat.
If you’ve chartered in the Virgin Islands with us, it is absolutely worth visiting the Bahamas on your next yacht charter. While the luxury experience onboard the yacht will be similar in terms of service and amenities, the landscape and culture are entirely different.
Here are some of our favorite parts of the Bahamas that you could explore:
- Strolling down pink sand beaches, taking in the magnitude of the color that cameras don’t even do justice to
- Eating so much fresh local conch, in all its forms!
- Running into a pod of wild dolphins and hopping in to swim with them
- Exploring the blue holes in Andros
- Scuba diving amongst shipwrecks and getting to know the shark population with local marine experts
- Fishing for the big catch
- Swimming with the famous pigs in The Exumas
- Walking in the middle of the sea on vast whitesand sandbars
- Dancing the night away to local Junkanoo beats
- Photographing natural wonders like the Glass Window Bridge on Eleuthera
- Popping in to a local fish fry
- … and so much more!
There’s so much to see and do in the Bahamas. A one week sailing charter will have you longing to come back for more.
About Yacht Laysan
Step onboard into luxury afloat…
You couldn’t ask for a yacht better suited for your Bahamian holiday. At 72 ft long and 35 ft wide, Yacht Laysan feels like a spacious 5-star retreat at sea.
The yacht’s design is modern and sophisticated, with elegant touches throughout. All 4 of the plush cabins are complete with ensuite bathrooms. The shared spaces both inside and out are meant for lounging – comfortable and centered around the sweeping Caribbean views.
The yacht can accommodate up to 8 guests and is fully equipped with every water sports toy you could ask for. The crew are well-versed in the island regions they charter in, and love sharing their insider tip + secret spots with their guests. They are particularly excited to introduce their guests to the Bahamas archipelago this season.
Check availability + plan your Bahamas itinerary
If you’d like to arrange the ultimate Bahamas vacation in 2023, we’re here to help.
Reach out to our yacht consultant, Liza, to get recommendations on which Bahamian islands would most delight your group and check Yacht Laysan’s availability to secure your ideal dates.